- Dictionary.com – Quickly find the meanings and definitions of words and audio pronunciations of words.
- Dictionay.net – A modern take on the dictionary.
- iTools – Language Toolbox of vocabulary reference tools: Dictionar; Translate; Thesaurus; Word Games; Quotes; Specialized Dictionaries.
- The Merriam Webster Dictionary – Free online dictionary, thesaurus, spanish-english and medical dictionaries, audio pronunciations, Word of the Day, word games, and more language resources.
- LookWAYup Dictionary – Thesaurus and Translation.
- Roget’s Thesaurus – 1911 Edition. Headwords and fulltext search.
- The Visual Thesaurus – Interactive dictionary and thesaurus that allows you to discover the connections between words in a visually captivating display.
- Bartlett’s Familiar Quotations – A Collection of Passages, Phrases, and Proverbs Traced to Their Sources in Ancient and Modern Literature.
- WebGrammar – Webgrammar (Judy Vorfeld) offers tips, tutorials, and references for writers, students, educators, editors, businesses, organizations, and Web developers.
- The Writer’s Block – links you to more than 80 reviewed websites that link to thousands of pages.
Above Reference Hyperlinks from Purdue Online Writing Lab
Web Design Magazines:
- Smashing Magazine – Information for web designers and developers providing the latest trends and techniques in Web development.
- SpeckyBoy Design Magazine – showcases the best and most innovative web design styles, the latest in current design trends and web technologies.
My blog template theme is a purchased adfree design by Templatelie
Desk graphic by Artdesigner.lv